Share your stories with the world.
We’re looking to expand our creative community worldwide, so we now accept applications from talented contributors wherever you are. Be a digital storyteller with Smaller Earth Creators.Become a Creator
What you get
Build your online portfolio with one of the biggest cultural exchange businesses.
Exposure and features on an established travel site with high domain authority.
Shares of your content (and username, if provided) on our social media channels/posts.
Earn £25 per accepted article (which is paid to you after every 4 articles).
Your stories promoted around the world.
Our sites receive global traffic, resulting in the credited content you contribute being seen by people globally. Join Creators and turn your passion for travel and storytelling into something more.Become a Creator
How it works
- Have been on a Smaller Earth program or similar cultural exchange programs.
- Are experienced world travellers.
- Have a writing portfolio.
Content we're looking for
- Interesting stories about travel experience, activity, landmark, resource, etc.
- Helpful information about what to expect from transit, accommodation, restaurants/food, in a destination etc.
- Good visual content wherever possible.
- 1000 word articles minimum.
- An understanding of grammatical rules and storytelling basics.
- Work that follows the guidelines listed in the Smaller Earth Content Guide.