When we say “we”, “us”, “our” and “Smaller Earth” we are referring to Smaller Earth Group Limited which owns and operates all of the Smaller Earth brands, trademarks and websites.
When we say “you”, “your” and “customer” we are referring to either someone who has signed up for a Smaller Earth service or is visiting our websites or is using one of our applications.
Please read the Agreements carefully.
Changes to the Agreements
Your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. The new Terms will be effective immediately and apply to any continued or new use of any Smaller Earth Services.
All text, graphics, trademarks, brands, images, videos and music (collectively “Content”) featured on a Smaller Earth Service are owned by or licensed to Smaller Earth and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
Using our Services
You may only use a Smaller Earth Service:
- for your own personal and non-commercial usage, which at all times should be reasonable and non-abusive;
- to obtain relevant information, check the suitability or availability on a Smaller Earth service or program;
- for purposes legitimately connected with signing up to a Smaller Earth program;
- to access your program application information, manage your account or to get in contact with us about your program or travel arrangements
- to share your reviews and comments on our programs and services.
You may not use a Smaller Earth Service:
- to access, use, extract or copy any material or information from Smaller Earth for commercial purpose, or any purpose which is unlawful;
- to copy, distribute, alter or tamper any materials found on the Smaller Earth websites or applications, whether by printing off, storing on disk or through distribution;
- in any way which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party or which breaches any standards, codes or regulations published by any relevant authority; or
- to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to personal data, information or booking data;
- to make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent remarks or reservations on Smaller Earth;
- in a way which would interfere or affect the performance of the Smaller Earth websites or applications.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Smaller Earth.
Smaller Earth has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Smaller Earth shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
This Service is provided “as is” and Smaller Earth makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied related to this Service or any if it’s Services. All information provided is subject to change without notice. You assume total responsibility for using this Service. In event you are dissatisfied with the Service or any Content your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Service.